Studio Como has been a go-to source for architects and designers in the Rocky Mountains since we first opened our showroom doors in 2003.
Our Trade Partner Program, now available nationwide, offers an unparalleled, comprehensive shopping experience to qualified professionals working on residential or commercial projects. We both know good design—let’s work together to share it with the world.
Access exclusive trade pricing and volume-based discounts on all furniture and lighting (excluding cabinetry) from Studio Como’s extensive catalog of leading designers, including Apparatus, B&B Italia, Bocci, Cassina, Flexform, Minotti, and Poltrona Frau.
ExpertiseDedicated Design Consultant
Work with a dedicated Studio Como design consultant for guidance on selection and customization. No one knows our offerings better than our certified consultants who gladly bring their unquantifiable expertise and generosity to each and every project.
Create, save, and share wishlists with your clients to create a seamless flow of inspiration and ideas. Let this online feature function as a centralized virtual notebook for bookmarking great design.
Allow Studio Como’s in-house customer service and logistics management professionals to take the guesswork out of your transactions, closely tracking and communicating with furniture makers and delivery vendors on your behalf.
EaseWhite Glove Delivery
Enjoy dedicated dock-to-dock white glove delivery service nationwide, ensuring your clients’ furnishings arrive and are installed safely in their space with Studio Como’s flawless touch.
On the ListInner Circle
Have some fun! Trade Partners are in Studio Como’s inner circle for seasonal previews, new product launches, invitations to trade events, floor sample sales, art shows, studio happenings, and more.
- Current business or state professional license in a residential or commercial design-based business or the hospitality industry
- Current AIA or IDI provincial registration
- Current ASID membership
- Interior design certification (e.g., NCID, CCIDC)
- W9, Federal ID form, or an official document showing EIN number
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
Terms & Conditions
- The Studio Como Trade Program discount is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Discount does not apply to shipping charges and taxes.
- Offers cannot be applied to past purchases.
- Discount is valid only on regularly priced items.
- We reserve the right to change the list of ineligible items for the discount at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Discount can only be used by the named partnering professional who must present their valid Trade number and photo identification if requested.
- Misuse of membership may result in membership termination. Misuse includes any resale of merchandise purchased using the Studio Como Trade Program discount through any retail outlet (e.g., resale on or through any retail store or auction website), transfer of membership, allowing others to use the membership, and submitting false, expired, or misleading information in membership application.