A.B.C. Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform evokes the Modern Movement with its tubular metal structure and conspicuous use of black leather. And yet, the low seat that allows the upholstered pieces to fit perfectly within the tubular metal structure feels utterly contemporary.
A.B.C. is equipped with a state-of-the-art mechanism for reclining the seat. Paired with its namesake ottoman, the two pieces create the perfect destination for relaxation and repose. The completely removable upholstery can be crafted in all the fabrics and leathers from the exclusive Flexform collection. A version of the A.B.C. armchair with armrests upholstered in cowhide is also available.
- Outside frame in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed, or champagne metal tube
- Seat in wood and metal with polyurethane foam padding covered with protective fabric lining
- Backrest in metal with foam-injected polyurethane covered with protective fabric lining
- Extendable, mechanical movement
- Removable fabric or leather covers
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.