Made with the same materials and techniques as the Osaka Rug, Osaka Chevron Rug by Minotti features a dynamic continuous decorative motif, composed of tweed that underlines the couture esprit of its craftsmanship.
- 100% of New Zealand wool, artisan hand-woven
- The surface profile is 6 mm thick
- Overall weight 3 kg/m²
- The rug can be made in custom sizes (multiples of 56 cm)
- Largest size possible: cm 784×500 and Ø cm 448
- The “chevron” design repeat is 56 cm
- The round rugs have a 1 cm border made in a chromatic nuance with the color of the rug
- Rug available in Sand or Cord color
- Because it is handcrafted, the overall size of the rug can vary by approximately 3 cm, even on custom-sized rugs
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.