Dibbets Rug by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is made from Lyocell®, a cellulose fiber that reflects light in an extraordinary way.
- 100% Lyocell® (a cellulose fibre)
- Hand-crafted according to the manual Tufting method
- The surface, 16 mm in thickness, made of shorn viscose (Lyocell®), produces bright, iridescent reflections
- The upper layer is made of polyester; whereas the lower layer is treated with natural, pre-vulcanized, antiallergenic latex
- Overall weight: 5,5 kg/m2
- The rug can be made to measure in multiples of 50 cm
- Because of the manual, craft-based working technique used, the overall dimensions of the rug may vary by approximately 3 cm, even on custom-sized rugs
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.