Dibbets Flag Rug by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti features color combinations based on contrast or tone-on-tone effects and bold backgrounds that create horizontal stripes.
Available in sizes that facilitate the creation of innovative compositions able to establish visual boundaries and define the various areas of living space, Dibbets Flag rugs embody the modular concept.
- 100% Lyocell® (a cellulose fibre)
- Hand-crafted according to the manual tufting method
- The surface, 16 mm in thickness, made of shorn viscose (Lyocell), produces bright, iridescent reflections
- The upper layer is made of polyester; whereas the lower layer is treated with natural, pre-vulcanized, antiallergenic latex
- Overall weight: 5.5 kg/square meter
- The rug can be made to measure in multiples of 50 cm
- Because it is handcrafted, the overall size of the rug can vary by approximately 3 cm, even on custom-sized rugs
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.