Marble, a material of timeless appeal, inspired the concept of Jacob Coffee Table, a member of a collection of accent tables by Rodolfo Dordoni that displays an unconventional elegance, versatility in placement, and variety in finishes.
Tabletops in uncommon shapes rest on solid brushed oak legs with a painted black finish. The bronzed metal cap that rests on the floor and the plate with the same finish located at the upper end of the leg are details that add a touch of refinement to a coffee table with an already bold personality.
The many finishes available for the tabletop reflect the enchantment of different materials: from the natural effect of Sucupira veneer with stained Mink finish to the more sophisticated Calacatta or Bardiglio Nuvolato marble, to the modern sheen of the glossy lacquered Sand or Mud finish. The table with round top comes in Sucupira veneer with stained Mink finish or back-painted glass in the following colors: Teal, Granite, and Sand.
- All tops are supported by a structural panel in laminated MDF and with matte black finish. Top finishes:
- 20 mm MDF, Sand or Mud color glossy lacquer finish (not for the Ø 120 cm table);
- 20 mm MDF, Sucupira veneer with stained Mink finish;
- 20 mm Bardiglio Nuvolato marble (not for the Ø 120 cm table);
- 20 mm. Calacatta marble (not for the Ø 120 table);
- 12 mm Sand, Teal or Granite back-painted glass (only for Ø 120 cm table).
- Solid brushed oak legs, with Black finish and upper and lower plate in satin-finish metal with Bronze painted finish
- Protective felt glides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.