Solid Coffee Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is an eclectic furnishing piece with a simple sculptural presence. With its square form and cubist style, Solid’s bold personality adds a distinctive touch of flair to residential and commercial interiors.
This version features two tops in ash veneer with open-pore Moka lacquer.
- Boxed MDF structure available in the following finishes:
- Glossy lacquer finish in these colors: Corten, Moss, Petroleum, Moka, Cappuccino, Chestnut, and Malachite. Drawer interior finish in ash veneer with open-pore Moka lacquer
- Ash veneer, open-pore Moka lacquer finish, and drawer interior in the same finish. The 124×124 H30 cm coffee table always comes with both tops (upper and lower) in the same finish and color.
- Push and pull drawer opening system. Maximum load drawer 30 Kg.
- MDF base with matte black lacquer finish and leveling feet in ABS
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.