Alison Outdoor Armchair – With Back Cushion
Designed by Carlo Colombo for Flexform
Made in Italy
251C1 + 251M8
Like its indoor counterpart, Alison Outdoor Armchair draws upon Scandinavian design tradition, reinterpreting it through a completely contemporary lens.
Alison Outdoor Armchair by Carlo Colombo for Flexform maintains the features of Colombo’s original design, interpreting it in materials that ensure optimum performance outdoors.
The curved structure of the armchair is in extruded aluminum while the base is made of marine plywood. The backrest is in polyurethane rubber, in a color palette that ranges from earth tones to Bordeaux and olive green, while the seat and backrest cushions can be upholstered in any of the fabrics from the outdoor textile collection. Thanks to their light weight, the Alison outdoor armchairs can easily be moved.
It is strongly advised that the respective covers be used to keep the Alison Outdoor armchairs in top condition and prolong their original beauty as much as possible.
- Structure in epoxy-powder-coated aluminum in white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, burnished, grey
- Backrest coated in eva polyurethane foam in the following colors: anthracite 7005, Bordeaux 7002, white 7007, cream 7001, brown 7004, green 7006.
- Seat in marine plywood
- Seat cushion in polyurethane foam covered in a protective, water-repellent laminated fabric
- Backrest cushion in polyester fiber and water-repellent upholstery material
- Optional cushions in blown polyester fiber and water-repellent upholstery; upon request, with an upcharge
- Feet in thermoplastic material
- Upholstery in removable fabric
- Cover in waterproof material; the cover is included in the price
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.