Romeo Sofa, designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform, features delicate lines, proportions, and details—like the tapered cast aluminum feet and subtle grosgrain piping that outlines the stitching and emphasizes the aesthetically balanced shapes—attest to the company’s artisan expertise. Thanks to the perfect inclination of the seat and the generously goose-down-filled cushions, the Romeo sofa is tangible proof of Flexform’s ability to wed understated elegance with the utmost comfort.
The Romeo seating system is also amazingly versatile, in that it can confidently wear any of the fabrics and leathers in the Flexform collection, each one expressing a different personality. This means the Romeo sofa can easily furnish any setting, from sleekly minimalist to the most classic decor.
- Metal structure with soft topper in polyurethane foam covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Seat cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, gold label) with insert in crushproof, variable density material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with polyurethane foam and sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, gold label) padding
- Backrest cushions/optional cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, gold label) upon request, with an upcharge
- Feet in cast aluminum with satin, chrome, black chrome, burnished, or champagne finish. Rests on pads made of thermoplastic material.
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Cushion and frame piping—the grosgrain piping is available in all the colors on the sample board, for both fabric and leather covers.
The overall dimensions of the armrest and backrest are indicative.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.