Montera Dining Chair by Roberto Lazzeroni Poltrona Frau has a formal lightness that expresses the sensory charm of its materials: the raw cut processing exalts the tactility of the saddle leather and leather which, combined together, complement each other perfectly. In keeping with the Montera stool, the light stitching on the backrest of the chair forms a smile.
The version offered here is entirely upholstered in Pelle Frau® leather with tone-on-tone thread. For the version that combines Pelle Frau® leather on the inside with Cuoio Saddle Extra leather on the outside and contrast stitching around the edges, please contact a Studio Como design consultant.
- Shell in molded bent beech plywood
- Padding in polyurethane foam
- Non-removable upholstery in Pelle Frau® leather
- Tone-on-tone stitching. The motif created by the visible stitching on the rear of the backrest conceals the zip fastener of the upholstery.
- The Poltrona Frau logo is branded onto the rear of the backrest.
- Legs are made of solid ash wood with black nylon spacers and finished in:
- Ash in a wenge stain (32)
- Ash in a moka stain (61)
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.