Ginger Dining Chair by Roberto Lazzeroni for Poltrona Frau designs a seat of refined simplicity. A leather shell with clean, simple, and comfortable forms. Welcoming and protective, Ginger is enriched with elegant stitching that runs right along the external edge.
Designed as both the natural complement to the Fred desk and as a free-standing seat, the swivel version of Ginger is ideal for the study while the fixed version is perfect at the dining table.
- Shell in molded composite thermoplastic polymer completely covered with a 4 mm single saddle-leather layer. A black varnished steel support is used to anchor the shell to the base. In the swivel version, the support enables a 360° rotation and return to the starting position.
- Padding made of polyurethane foam
- Base in four solid ash wood legs with triangular profile available in the following finishes:
- Ash in a wenge stain (32)
- Ash in a Moka stain (61)
- Felt pads protect the floor
- Non-removable upholstery in leather or fabric or in the options that combine saddle leather for the external shell with leather for the internal surface of the seat
- Undershell cover (only for single material upholstery shells) made from thermoformed ABS and available:
- Covered in leather or fabric to match the shell or
- In embossed black ABS
- The combination of saddle leather and leather is enhanced by the elegant visible contrast stitching. The stitching runs around the entire
edge creating an elegant decorative effect.
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.