Designed by Mainzer + Ebrahimi for e15
Made in Germany
With its shapely appearance, Kerman Sofa strikes a balance between elegant repose and modernist sensibilities.
- 4 seat modules
- 2 armrest styles
- 5 pouf/ottoman styles
Kerman Sofa by Philipp Mainzer + Farah Ebrahimi for e15 is a sculpted silhouette evoking ease and monumentality. With the freedom to create visually expressive environments, the modular Kerman addresses a variety of requirements in private and public spaces with different seating modules, poufs, and armrests.
- Armrests are optional and can be flexibly combined with seating elements, fitting from below
- Multiple seating elements can be joined with the e15 sofa connector
- All fabric covers are removable
- Fire-resistant upholstery and cushion filling available with surcharge of 10%
- Memory foam
- Cover fabric
- Polyether foam
- Textile belts
- Laminated Polyester foam, low flammability (DIN 53438T2)
- Frame in solid wood
- Base, height 20 MM (3/4 inch)
German furniture and lighting brand e15 has established a leading reputation for the pioneering use of solid wood in its purest form. Founded in 1995, e15 was named after the postal code of its first workshop in London. A radical, new simplicity marked the debut of its furniture collection, leaving an indelible mark on the company and the history of modern design. Today, e15 stands for consistent, progressive design coupled with high-grade materials and innovative, handcrafted production methods.