Jensen Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti combines technology, the master craftsmanship of Italian upholstering, design, and comfort. The frame of this contemporary wing-back chair ensures stability, while the goose-down cushioning invites surrender to softness. The caneté stitching around the perimeter of the body highlights Jensen’s design excellence, while the zipper (visible on the front of the seat cushion) adds a decorative, yet practical, note.
Jensen’s singular individuality is perfectly expressed in the design of the base. The triangular die-cast aluminum tubing suggests a succession of fluid curves, varying thicknesses, and eye-catching roundness.
- Metal structure with elastic straps containing a high rubber content, let into fireproof polyurethane foam with softer polyurethane foam insert matched with the backrest. The front section of the frame has channeled goose-down padding to enhance softness giving the armchair backrest added comfort and support.
- Molded die-cast aluminum base (exclusive design by Minotti Studio), Pewter colored with extra-glossy anti-touch finish or brushed with a bright finish and then coated with a transparent
- Protective Hytrel® (soft, scratch-proof rubber) glides
- The base of the armchair is available with swivel movement with return to the original position or fixed. Rotation of 60 degrees on each side
- Goose down seat cushion with a high-density polyurethane foam insert in different densities
- Completely removable fabric or leather covers by loosening the screws under the base
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.