A single, sinuous line traces the contour of the seat and armrests in Blake-Soft Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti. The channeled goose-down internal padding confers softness and makes Blake-Soft extraordinarily comfortable. For the ultimate in relaxation, pair this armchair with its ideal companion, Blake-Soft Ottoman.
- Metal structure with woven elastic straps containing a high rubber content
- Metal inset let into fireproof polyurethane foam. The whole inner frame is covered with quilted goose down divided into sections, which results in enhanced softness.
- Swivel armchair base with return mechanism and four metal rungs
- 45×10 mm in thickness
- Bright chrome-plated or matte black varnished finish
- Protective PVC glides
- Covers can be removed by dismantling the base and pulling out the headrest by means of the screws underneath the zip. Because of the complex design of the covers, they should be removed just to be replaced.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.