A contemporary classic, Husk Dining Chair – Wood Base by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia adapts the profile of its namesake armchair. Made of multilayer polymer Hirek®, the body conveys a sense of both mental and physical comfort with its distinct capitonné-inspired style. The cushions, in fabric or leather and fixed with press studs, are distinguished by their quilting. The oak wood base comes in four luxurious finishes.
While Husk Dining Chair – Wood Base can appear playful or formal depending upon the finishes and upholstery selected, all configurations are underscored by complete comfort.
- Shell in white, anthracite, brown or tortora high-density polyurethane resin (Baydur®)
- Shell cover (P1FCN-P1FCN_C-P1GCN-P1GCN_C-P2FC-P3FC-P4GC) in natural, black, dark brown, tortora, or ivory thick leather
- Upholstery in polyester fiber, needle polyester fiber section
- Support frame (P2F-P2FC) in solid wood: grey oak, brushed light oak, brushed black oak, or smoked stained oak
- Ferrules in plastic material
- Cover in fabric or leather
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.