Apollo Sofa & Dormeuse
Designed by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Apollo Sofa & Dormeuse by Antonio Citterio is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this floor model set features a grey blended fabric Category Lusso/Liveri 251 with raised stitching in Grigio Perla.
- One (1) available
- Finishes as pictured in photos 3-8
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Soften the hard edges in your space with Maxalto's Apollo Sofa—a cozy solution that enhances the warmth of any room.
The Apollo Sofa & Dormeuse set by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto is made up of two elements each with its own distinctive personality, including an in-line sofa and a dormeuse. Each is marked by curved yet rigorous forms, creating a very harmonious and balanced aesthetic.
Its backrest design, generous seat depth, anatomical shapes, and soft padding are all elements that make Apollo extremely welcoming and comfortable. The fabric covers are further embellished with relief stitching. The frame is defined by a painted aluminum edge available in a range of sophisticated colors.
- Back internal frame: tubular steel and steel profiles
- Seat internal frame: solid wood
- Back internal frame upholstery: Bayfit® flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam, polyester fiber
- Seat internal frame upholstery: shaped polyurethane of different density, polyester fiber cover
- Seat cushion upholstery: shaped polyurethane of different density, sterilized down, polyester fiber cover
- Back cushion upholstery: shaped polyurethane and sterilized down
- Lower edge: aluminum extrusions
- Ferrules: plastic material
- Cover: fabric (raised stitching)
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Founded in 1975, Maxalto is a collection of neo-classical furnishings with modern sensibilities. Made in Italy with unmistakable timeless elegance, the collection is designed and coordinated by the renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio.