Minimalist, geometric, and linear, Surface Coffee Table by Vincent Van Duysen for B&B Italia is a series of multipurpose, highly customizable coffee and side tables inspired by a painting by Piet Mondrian and the sculptures of Donald Judd. Surface skillfully combines wood, metal, and satin or glossy colors in a poetic design that moves between reduced forms, essential materials, and natural color choices. Sober features never issue from simplification but rather from a subtle quest for balance.
- Veneered wood particles panel (TSF120-TSF150A-TSF150B)
- Solid wood, veneered wood particles panel (TSF120V-TSF150AV-TSF150BV-TSF150CV)
- MDF wood fiber panel section (TSF120V-TSF150AV-TSF150BV-TSF150CV)
- Steel sheet or HPL stratified laminate panel side
- Drawn steel or HPL stratified laminate panel baseboard
- Steel and plastic material adjustable feet
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.