Ritter Coffee Table
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Ritter Coffee Table is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In fair condition with some marks/scuffs on the surface, this 33″ square model features a Glossy Petroleum lacquer finish.
- One (1) available
- Finish as shown in following images
- Fair condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
RITTER COFFEE TABLE
Ritter Coffee Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti appears to float above the floor on its black-painted wood base. The exotic Moka-colored lacquered brushed wenge lends spellbinding substance to the table, which is balanced by a clean, minimal design ethos. Crafted from a special 2 mm-thick sheet, the veneer and brushed finish add organic value and visual and tactile sensations similar to those found in a product made from solid wood. In addition to Wenge, Ritter also comes in a glossy lacquer finish in sophisticated shades.
- 20 mm MDF structure, glued at a 45° angle, with beveled corners
- MDF base, H 65 mm, black matte lacquered, adjustable
- Protective Hytrel® slides (soft, scratchproof rubber)
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.