Reeves Dining Chair – Leather
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor models of Reeves Dining Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni are now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, the floor models feature Category Nature Leather/Aspen/25 Blue Marine and solid Sucupira wood legs with a Mink-stained finish.
- Two (2) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Reeves Dining Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti leverages the qualities of its namesake armchair in the design of a dining version that combines comfort and well-balanced proportions.
The enveloping backrest has a heat-molded structural polyurethane outer shell combined with a high-density flexible molded polyurethane layer. The long, slender legs are made of solid Sucupira with a stained Mink finish.
- Metal seat structure coated in fireproof polyurethane foam with suspension provided by high-rubber-content elastic webbing
- Backrest in structural polyurethane (Baydur® 60), coated in flexible fireproof polyurethane foam
- Backrest and seat casing in breathable heat-bonded fireproof fiber
- Fabric or leather covers can be removed by removing the wood frame
- Solid Sucupira legs with stained Mink finish
- Protective felt glides
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.