Designed by Baxter P for Baxter
Made in Italy
A highly versatile seating system, Baxter’s Piaf Sofa proves that curvaceous and playful lines translate to pure sophistication and elegance. Available in sumptuous full-grain leather.
- 35 modular elements for custom configurations
- 90 leather upholstery options
More than a piece of furniture, a curved sofa is an architectural piece that can be admired from all sides.
Piaf Sofa by Baxter P for Baxter is a modular leather sofa that can be configured for spaces large and small. Featuring soft, rounded lines, Piaf is a masterpiece in flexibility.
- Chilean pine plywood frame
- Seat and back cushions in differentiated density polyurethane foam filling with
acrylic fiber cover
- Springing with woven elastic straps of covered rubber
- Base beneath body with leather upholstery
- Available in soft leathers only
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.