Designed by Baxter P for Baxter
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Piaf Sofa is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features Nabuk leather in light grey.
- One (1) composition available, including:
- One (1) left-end element with back (C2)
- One (1) central element (A3)
- One (1) right-end corner (D3B)
- Two (2) cushions
- Two (2) rolls
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
More than a piece of furniture, a curved sofa is an architectural piece that can be admired from all sides.
Piaf Sofa by Baxter P for Baxter is a modular leather sofa that can be configured for spaces large and small. Featuring soft, rounded lines, Piaf is a masterpiece in flexibility. This versatile sofa proves that curvaceous and playful lines translate to pure sophistication and elegance. Available in sumptuous full-grain leather.
- 35 modular elements for custom configurations
- 90 leather upholstery options
- Chilean pine plywood frame
- Seat and back cushions in differentiated density polyurethane foam filling with
acrylic fiber cover
- Springing with woven elastic straps of covered rubber
- Base beneath body with leather upholstery
- Available in soft leathers only
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Italian brand Baxter makes handcrafted luxury furniture that elevates the language of leather. Founded in 1990, Baxter draws on the century-old tradition of Italian leather making but transforms the craft through experimentation. At Baxter, the rules are often broken to create solutions that push design to new heights.