Otto Outdoor Pouf
Designed by CRS for Paola Lenti
Made in Italy
Otto Outdoor Pouf is a series of seats distinguished by its removable spiral-like cord upholstery.
Otto Outdoor Pouf by Paola Lenti is part of a series of outdoor furniture that also includes an armchair, a two-seater sofa, and a large seating element. Available in different shapes and dimensions.
- Padding in polypropylene microspheres
- Fixed padding cover in three-dimensional polyester fabric
- Removable upholstery:
- Rope cord in solid or in two-color combinations
- Twiggy cord in mélange colors, braided
- This product can also be used in interior environments
- We recommend a protective cover for inclement weather
This item is on display at our Denver showroom in two versions:
- 24″Ø x 12″H Twiggy Cord TYT100 (lime green/white)
- 31″Ø x 12″ Rope Cord T113 (moss brown)
About Paola Lenti
Paola Lenti produces furniture, rugs, and architectural structures for both indoor and outdoor environments using signature materials and colors. A master colorist, Paola Lenti, founded her namesake company in 1994 in Meda, Italy, a mecca for high-end designer furniture. The brand has established itself on the international scene thanks to its timeless collection of ergonomic and stylish indoor furnishing elements and a wide range of outdoor furniture.