Ordinal Dining Table
Designed by Michael Anastassiades for Cassina
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Ordinal Dining Table by Michael Anastassiades is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, the 63″ square floor model features a top in American walnut and legs in black anodized aluminum.
- One (1) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
The clean, minimalist lines of Ordinal Dining Table by Michael Anastassiades for Cassina pair a very thin wood or marble top with slender legs placed on the diagonal thanks to a complex construction technique that marries stability, solidity, and space-saving size.
The range includes five sizes in the variants with oval lacquered or veneered tops. The mono-material marble version and the top in marble and legs in aluminum version lend additional sculptural significance to the collection.
The 63″ square floor model features a top in American walnut and legs in black anodized aluminum
- Honeycomb veneer in natural oak, black stained oak, or American walnut
- Matte or glossy lacquer
- Brushed solid oak (94.5″ only)
- Solid wood in natural oak, black stained oak, or American walnut
- Anodized, lacquered, or chrome-plated aluminum
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.