Moaré Pendant Light
Designed by Antoni Arola for Santa & Cole
Made in Spain
Moaré Pendant Light takes its name from the iridescent effect achieved by the two cylindrical shades, which create optical illusions as their textures react against the light. The collection includes a range of colors and formats for a wide variety of uses.
An interplay of transparency and color, Moaré features three central bulbs and an interior diffuser that ensures brightness is diluted.
- Four colors, numerous combinations
- Six sizes
Moaré Pendant Light by Antoni Arola for Santa & Cole was awarded the Spanish National Design Prize in 2003. Arola is recognized as one of the most outstanding members of Spanish design. His versatility and common sense have allowed him to create a range of brilliant designs, from a perfume bottle to a lamp to large-scale interior design projects.
- Two superimposed cylindrical polyester lampshades
- With a range of sizes and colors (white, red, grey and black), numerous combinations are possible
- Aluminum structure with graphite black finish and cast aluminum base
- Acrylsatine methacrylate cylindrical diffuser
- Metallic graphite black square canopy
- Suitable for junction box
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1”
About Santa & Cole
Santa & Cole is a small, independent manufacturer of modern lighting and furniture with roots in Belloch, Spain. Santa & Cole was founded by Nina Masó, Javier Nieto Santa, and Gabriel Ordeig Cole in 1985. Attuned to nature and conscientious of quality, Santa & Cole practices the art of paying attention to everyday objects.