Moaré Liviana Pendant Light
Designed by Antoni Arola for Santa & Cole
Made in Spain
Moaré Liviana Pendant Light owes its name to the lightness of the single shade with diffuser. On its own or in combination, its homogeneous shape illuminates and reinforces the character of any space.
- Two colors
- Two sizes
Whether as a single unit or several in sequence, Moaré Liviana Pendant Light by Antoni Arola for Santa & Cole cast a homogenous light that provides a harmonious ambiance. An elegant synthesis ideal for any space: home, hotel, office, and restaurant.
- Polyester lampshade with cardboard cylindrical diffuser
- With two sizes and colors (white and black), numerous combinations are possible
- Circular metallic canopy in the following finishes:
- Satin nickel
- Textured white
- Textured black
- Suitable for junction box
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1”
- Approximate weight unpacked:
- (A) Moaré Liviana S: 4 kg / 8.8 lb
- (B) Moaré Liviana M: 4,5 kg / 9.9 lb
- Recommended light source (not included) LED bulb: 12 W / 1.521 lm / 2700K / A++
About Santa & Cole
Santa & Cole is a small, independent manufacturer of modern lighting and furniture with roots in Belloch, Spain. Santa & Cole was founded by Nina Masó, Javier Nieto Santa, and Gabriel Ordeig Cole in 1985. Attuned to nature and conscientious of quality, Santa & Cole practices the art of paying attention to everyday objects.