Designed by Maja Johansson Starander for Kasthall
Made in Sweden
Madison is a hand-tufted rug with bouclé yarn in two equal pile heights. The surface consists of three threaded wool yarns that create a cohesive melange in a grid pattern with broad and delicate lines. Maja Johansson Starander found inspiration for Madison in urban environments and architecture. The rug’s sturdy quality gives it a robust and harmonious look and feel.
- Custom sizes and shapes available
- Five colorways
Madison Rug by Maja Johansson Starander for Kasthall is a hand-tufted rug with bouclé yarn that showcases a grid pattern with broad and delicate lines.
- Hand-tufted boucle rug in pure wool
- Pile material 100% wool.
- Pile height approx. 0.55/0.39″
- Pile weight approx. 0.57 lbs/sq ft
- Total height approx. 0.71″
- Total weight approx. 0.74 lbs/sq ft
- Base fabric polyester
- Backing material polypropylene and recycled yarn
- Aqueous acrylic adhesive
- Suggested sizes:
- 4.6×6.6 ft
- 5.6×7.9 ft
- 6.6×9.8 ft
- 8.2×11.5 ft
- 9.8×13.1 ft
- 11.5×14.8 ft
- Ø 7.9 ft
- Custom-made sizes and shapes are available up to 13.1×19.7 ft. Larger sizes upon request.
Venerable Swedish design brand Kasthall creates beautiful long-lasting rugs and floor coverings from the finest, renewable materials. Since 1889, Kasthall rugs have adorned spaces as varied as beautiful residences, luxury yachts, and exotic hideaways to trendsetting offices, boutique hotels, and the Swedish Royal Castle.