Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Poltrona Frau
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Jobs Bookcase is now on sale and ready for pickup at the Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this floor model features a Moka-Stained Ash Wood structure and SC 26 Topo Leather finish.
- One (1) available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Perfect against the wall or in the center of the room, Jobs Bookcase by Rodolfo Dordoni for Poltrona Frau can also be used to define, divide, and organize spaces. The careful selection of materials — leather, shiny and matte woods, and structures in brushed steel — enriches the different volumes in a simple, understated way to create new work areas.
- Lead-colored steel for the vertical uprights, with the characteristic T-section common to all Jobs elements
- Pelle Frau® leather for the upholstery of the MDF doors
- Oak veneer with lead or tobacco stain elegantly alternates glossy and matte surfaces
- The base is in lead-colored brushed steel with adjustable feet and a central connecting crossbar painted in scratchproof texturized black paint
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.