World-renowned designer Patricia Urquiola's eye for brilliant color and striking, sinuous forms turns her furniture designs into instant hits. Pieces like her Husk Bed for B&B Italia reveal her talent for creating eye-catching furniture that is also extremely inviting and human-centric.
Husk Bed by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia is the perfect addition to her innovative range of lounge seating by the same name. Research into softness and comfort has driven the design of the Husk bed, the very same exploration that produced the famous chair that originated this series. Soft and geometric, simple and complex, but above all, cozy and welcoming.
Husk Bed features a headboard with a strong personality, in a single size, that plays on the visual effects of the stitching and accommodates a standard King or Queen mattress.
- Internal frame in tubular steel and steel profiles
- Headboard internal frame upholstery in Bayfit® (Bayer®) flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam, polyester fiber cover
- Bed sides internal frame upholstery in shaped polyurethane, polyester fiber cover
- Feet in bronzed nickel painted or painted black chrome die-cast aluminum, painted steel sheet
- Ferrules in thermoplastic material
- Support crosspieces for slatted base in painted tubular steel
- Cover in fabric or leather
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.