Scandinavian values meet Italian tradition in Fynn Armchair by GamFratesi for Minotti. Fynn was created by combining fine cabinet-making in the wooden elements and sophisticated upholstering with fabric or saddle hide.
The signature element of the Fynn seats is the armrest. 100% handmade, it is elongated and slightly curved, rounded, and smooth to the touch. Its precise, well-defined line identifies the whole family of seats. Covered with the exclusive fabrics and saddle hides from the Minotti collection, it fully expresses the high level of the elegant sartorial process which has always been Minotti’s distinguishing mark.
The family comprises armchairs, lounge and dining little armchairs, benches, footstools, and coffee tables.
- Solid ash structure with open-pore Licorice color stained finish; kiln-dried
- Crafted on CNC machines and assembled with dowel joinery
- The seat shell is joined to the wood structure by a structural piece of die-cast aluminum, with a varnished matte black finish
- There is a decorative metal detail with a black-nickel finish on the back of the structure
- Steel seat shell coated with fire-resistant polyurethane foam; with high-natural rubber-content elastic strap webbing for suspension. Then encased in a breathable heat-bonded fiber casing
- The upholstery features light quilting and top-stitched detail
- Seat cover in fabric or leather can be removed by removing the wood frame
- Black protective SEBS glides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.