Erica Outdoor Armchair by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia features a technological blend of extruded and die-cast aluminum, delivering durability for outdoor use. Its lightness and refined design make it the ideal choice for both commercial and residential settings.
The seat and back cushions are a guarantee of comfort and relaxation. The frames are available in different finishes, combined with a polypropylene fiber interlacing and a high-strength internal core specially designed for outdoor use.
Erica Outdoor Armchair is available in two sizes—one wider and deeper for more informal relaxation. The large version includes a seat cushion, a back cushion, and a lumbar cushion. The small version includes a seat cushion and a back cushion. Both include water-resistant protective covers for winter or inclement weather.
- Die-cast aluminum frame with extrusions with polyester powder coating
- Shaped polyurethane of different density back upholstery, Solotex fiber, and visco-elastic polyurethane combination, cover in water repellent polyester fiber
- Shaped polyurethane seat upholstery, cover in water repellent polyester fiber (with heat-sealed ribbon)
- Polypropylene fiber braid interlacing
- Polypropylene fiber and synthetic rubber threads seat webbing
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Fabric cover in limited categories
- Waterproof cover cloth with PES fabric coated on one side in PU
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.