Damier is a soft system that plays with the up-and-down dynamism of the different modules.
Damier Ottoman by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a collection of poufs of different sizes and heights. Proposed individually or grouped, Damier elements make up a system that invites a new creative and informal conviviality.
Designed as soft volumes of square and rectangular shapes suspended on Bronze-colored aluminum bases, the Damier ottomans can be used as accessories or auxiliary seats.
The various combinations of upholstery, which take advantage of the vast choice of fabrics and leathers of the Minotti collection, help to create an ever-changing domino of shades and textures.
- Plywood structure with high-rubber-content elastic webbing suspension
- The structure is coated in high resilience variable density polyurethane foam
- Additional casing in channeled goose-down quilt padding adds fluffy softness
- Fabric and leather upholstery covers are removable
- Weight-bearing extruded aluminum base painted polished Bronze color with an anti-fingerprint finish
- Adjustable feet
- Black protective SEBS glides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.