Inspired by the juxtaposition of old and new design seen in converted Brooklyn brownstones, Classon Sideboard by Jason Miller for De La Espada is modern with historical references. Polished bronze drawer pulls, door pulls, and legs elegantly complement the cabinet body. A range of timbers, finishes, and painted HDF, allow for maximum personalization. Two cupboards and three drawers detailed with dovetail joinery and a soft-close mechanism provide generous storage capacity.
Classon Sideboard is available in one size and a choice of six different configurations to suit a variety of storage needs. Download the tearsheet for details.
The Classon sideboard is part of a family of storage furniture, including a nightstand and two dressers—a low chest and a tall chest.
- Available in black walnut, white oak, or ash in a range of finishes; with painted HDF in a choice of our full range of colors with a satin matte or gloss finish. Legs, door pulls, and drawer pulls in polished bronze.
- The bottom panel includes holes for cable management.
- Classon Sideboard is available in different configurations. Download the Classon Sideboard Worksheet for a full list of options.
- Drawer interiors are made from basswood, a blond timber with outstanding stability in varying climates, ensuring a smooth-running function. Drawers are detailed with dovetail joinery and a soft-close mechanism.
- Crafted at the solar-powered De La Espada factory in Portugal and rigorously engineered with the support of De La Espada’s product development team and expert craftspeople. Durability, comfort, and aesthetics combine for a product that lasts a lifetime.
- Timber is sustainable solid wood from North America or Europe, offering long-term repairability of the surface. Natural color and grain variations in every plank make each piece an individual. Traditional wood joinery bonded with wood glue ensures structural integrity. All finishes are non-toxic and applied by hand, sprayed, or rubbed.
About De La Espada
Founded in 1993 and based in Northern Portugal, De La Espada is industrial design with a warm heart, where luxury is expressed through tactile materials and obsessive detailing. De La Espada has a strong belief in the power of design to transform people’s lives, and their products are created with this in mind—the human being is at the center of everything the brand does.