Carson Dine Sideboard
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Carson Dine Sideboard is characterized by the contrast between full and empty volumes. Each volume is complemented by the unique textures and colors of the materials, in a succession of alternate painted, metallic, and wooden surfaces.
- Ash or lacquered drop-front drawer
- Saddle hide cutlery tray
Carson Dine Sideboard is inspired by a simple, contemporary look with clean lines that mark out the frame and central volume. The striking effect created by combining different thicknesses makes a comeback, with thinner ones for the sides in satin finish aluminum, painted Malt color, and thicker ones for the bottom shelf and the highest top in Moka-colored ash.
The central “buffet” volume looks suspended and features a top in Stone Grey marble. The top presents an elegant faceting that joins up with the same distinctive faceted detail on the edge along the length of the long doors, created with a painted finish in the shades of Warm Grey or Moka, or in Moka-coloured ash. Inside, it conceals a free compartment for storing dishes and glasses and an equipped area with a sliding tray on runners to make the objects inside easier to pick up. A drawer reveals the sophisticated cutlery holder in saddle hide.
- Sides in 15 mm thick satin finish aluminum, painted Malt color
- Base and top in MDF, 70 mm thick, with ash veneer, open pore Moka color lacquer finish
- Cabinet exterior finishes
- MDF with ash veneer, open pore, Moka color lacquer and drop-front door in the same finish
- MDF with ash veneer, open pore Moka colour lacquer and drop-front door with Moka colour glossy lacquer
- MDF with ash veneer, open pore, Moka colour lacquer and drop-front door with Warm Grey glossy lacquer
- Cabinet internal finish in ash veneer, open pore Moka colour lacquer finish
- Cabinet opening by means of the drop-front door, beveled
- Cabinet top finish
- Stone Grey marble, 20 mm thick, glossy transparent polyester coating, contoured. Adjustable feet in Hytrel®.
- Cabinet interior finishes
- The cabinet has an interior dividing wall in ash-veneered MDF with open pore Moka color lacquer finish. The left side of the cabinet is divided by a horizontal shelf in bronzed glass, 10 mm thick, while the right side of the cabinet contains an upper drawer in Moka color ash and a 60 mm thick pull-out top, also in Moka color ash.
- Inside the drawer is a Moka-colored saddle-hide cutlery tray.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.