Bellagio Dining Table
Designed by Gordon Guillaumier for Minotti
Made in Italy
BELLAGIO DINING TABLE
Gordon Guillaumier, Designer
Maltese-born, Gordon Guillaumier holds a master’s degree in industrial design from the Domus Academy in Milan. His work encompasses a vast range of product typologies: indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, ceramics, hardware, carpets, tableware, and objects. He collaborates with a number of designer brands, including Minotti, Moroso, and Foscarini.
An evergreen design, Bellagio Table by Gordon Guillaumier by Minotti is an elegant dining table, available in either the “Wood” version or the “Pewter” version.
Bellagio “Wood” Dining Table features a single, sleek column veneered in Sucupira stained Mink color that rests on a metal base with a glossy Bronze painted finish. Bellagio “Pewter” Dining Table is made of tubular metal with a glossy Pewter painted finish.
The contoured top is available in round, oval, square, and rectangular formats, the latter two with rounded corners, in various sizes and finishes that are conducive to different stylistic interpretations — one more natural-chic with Sucupira veneer stained Mink color, and one with a more audacious personality, in Sand, Granite or Mud glossy lacquer finish.
- Base structures
- Metal internal structure, curved wood cylinder cladding, Sucupira veneer with stained Mink finish. The total diameter of the cylindric base is 210 mm. Upper and lower metal plates in a painted, glossy anti-fingerprint Bronze painted finish.
- 100 mm metal tube base, painted in glossy Pewter with an extra-glossy anti-fingerprint finish and upper and lower plates with the same finish
- Top finishes
- 30 mm laminated MDF, contoured, upper section in Sucupira veneer with stained Mink finish and matte Moka painted finish for the lower section;
- 30 mm MDF, contoured, Sand, Granite, or Mud color glossy lacquer finish.
- The base comes with rubber pads for use on floors. Also included is a 10 mm H spacer recommended for use on rugs.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.