Torei Coffee Table
Designed by Luca Nichetto for Cassina
Made in Italy
Our floor models of Torei Coffee Table are now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. Identical in size and materials, one model is in excellent condition, while the other has a small chip on the top. Both models feature low gloss finish tabletops in Nero Marquiña marble and matte black steel frames.
- Two (2) available, sold individually
- Finish(es) as pictured in the second image
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Available in various heights and shapes, the Torei tables by Luca Nichetto for Cassina work together in myriad ways to construct architecturally inspired surface areas, designed to encourage hospitality and sharing. Regularly revisited over the years, these low tables slip under or over each other, working hard to fulfill their function.
Clearly informed by a Japanese aesthetic, as evidenced by the round, square, and rectangular shapes, the table tops are supplied in natural ashwood, as well as in three types of marble: white Carrara, black Marquiña, or grey Carnico.
- Matte black coated steel frame
- Slats in solid ash wood, natural or lacquered in black or red matte finish.
- Slats in solid American walnut wood, natural matt finish.
- Top in white Carrara marble or gray Carnico marble. Oil-water repellent finish.
- Top in black Marquiña marble. Low gloss finish.
- Black plastic feet
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.