Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poliform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Stanford Armchair by Jean-Marie Massaud is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features cognac leather upholstery in Soft/Cognac 04 and a metal base in glossy brown nickel.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Stanford Armchair by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poliform features a thin, enveloping shell, like a dress on a slender frame of die-cast aluminum. The natural elegance of Stanford stems from the lightness of its design.
The floor model features leather upholstery in Soft/Cognac 04 and a metal base in glossy brown nickel.
- Painted die-cast aluminum swivel base
- Molded flexible polyurethane structure
- Multi-density flexible polyurethane seat
- Polyester fiber pre-cover
- Non-removable leather cover
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Sophisticated beyond measure, Poliform represents an idea of style that is both soft and contemporary. The company was founded in 1970 in the Como region of Italy, an area renowned for high-end furniture. Poliform’s numerous lines include systems and furnishings for the whole house: bookcases, wall and media systems, walk-in closets, wardrobes, and beds.