Song Console Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti represents a lavish collection of extremely versatile tables, thanks to the variety of finishes, shapes, and sizes available. Made entirely of solid brushed ash with a painted Black finish, the base of the Song tables reveals an ancestry firmly established in the cabinetmaking tradition. While the finishes for the table tops communicate an irrepressible desire to experiment with unconventional materials and sophisticated colors, each of which can be traced back to different stylistic interpretations.
- All tops are supported by a structural panel in black laminated MDF; top finishes include:
- 20 mm MDF, Sand, Granite or Moka color glossy lacquer;
- 20 mm MDF, open-pore brushed larch veneer, lacquered in Licorice color;
- 20 mm Calacatta marble;
- 12 mm Sand, Granite, or Black back-painted glass
- Solid brushed ash legs with open pore Black lacquer
- Adjustable metal feet with a polished Light Gold finish
- Protective DELRIN® glides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.