Solo Bar Stool
Designed by Neri & Hu for De La Espada
Made in Portugal
Our floor models of Solo Bar Stool by Neri & Hu for De La Espada are now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, these three models feature leather in Category B/Black and a wood base in American walnut.
- Three (3) available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Inspired by the Eames Shell Chair, Solo Bar Stool by Neri & Hu for De La Espada is an updated version that transforms the early industrial look of the Eames’ iconic chair into a sophisticated, comfortable seat that is suitable for both residential and commercial use. The Solo stool has an upholstered shell that hugs the body creating a microcosmic universe for the sitter—an object of shelter and refuge.
- Solid American black walnut
- Leather upholstery
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About De La Espada
Founded in 1993 and based in Northern Portugal, De La Espada is industrial design with a warm heart, where luxury is expressed through tactile materials and obsessive detailing. De La Espada has a strong belief in the power of design to transform people’s lives, and their products are created with this in mind—the human being is at the center of everything the brand does.