Rituals XL Table Lamp
Designed by Ludovica & Roberto Palomba for Foscarini
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Rituals XL Table Lamp is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features a blown, engraved satin glass shade and a varnished metal base in white.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Rituals XL Table Lamp by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba for Foscarini is a family of lamps that conveys the magic of rice paper or mulberry tree bark—the raw materials of traditional Japanese lanterns—through the precious physical appeal of blown, frosted glass.
The horizontal lines which cut across the surface of the lamp give rise to a soft, charming silhouette that filters the intensity of the light source and diffuses warm, full light into the room.
- Blown, engraved satin glass
- Varnished metal
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Italian lighting brand Foscarini was founded in 1981 on the famous glass-blowing island of Murano in Venice, Italy. This leading modern lighting manufacturer imagines and develops innovative, highly expressive lamps conceived as design objects.