10th Prato Fiorito Outdoor Floor Lamp
Designed by Massimo Castagna for Exteta
Made in Italy
Our floor models of 10th Prato Fiorito Outdoor Floor Lamp is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, these models features LED lamps and Burnished Brass base and stems.
- Two (2) available
- Finish(es) as shown in photos 5-8
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
10th Prato Fiorito Outdoor Floor Lamp by Massimo Castagna for Exteta mocks the moves and beauty of nature with an elegant, modular lighting system for a magic exterior living experience. The light and irregular stems are flexed to create extraordinary garden scenarios, growing both from the floor or from the ceiling.
- Burnished brass
- The burnishing process is performed manually through immersion of each piece into a tub where it is dissolved the reagent that oxidizes the brass.
- The burnishing is a natural oxidation process, performed by hand, which makes the finished product suitable for use even in difficult environmental conditions such as outdoor/marine.
- The burnished brass has a high resistance to corrosion. Its material richness, unique for color and gloss, changes as a function of the manual manufacturing process.
- In the final phase, the brass is covered by a transparent varnish which preserves the properties.
- Polycarbonate diffusers
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Exteta creates inventive designs, beautifully crafted for the outdoors, the indoors, or hybrid spaces yet to be imagined. Founded in 2006, the company is located in the heart of Brianza, the Italian furniture district known for exceptional craftsmanship. It proudly promotes the Made in Italy ethos worldwide, always associating evolution with tradition.