Nut Dining Chair
Designed by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
Made in the Netherlands
Our floor model of Nut Dining Chair by Moooi Design Studio is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In very good condition, this model features upholstery in blended grey fabric, Category 3/Justo/Bazalt and wood legs in stained white wash oak finish.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- 15% Cotton (CO), 35% Acryl (PC), 10% Polyamid (PA), 40% Viscose (CV)
- Very good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Nut Dining Chair by Marcel Wanders for Moooi feels like a warm embrace with its cozy seat and ergonomic curves. The exquisite flavor of its design and the rich pattern of its textiles distinguish place this design in a cut above the rest.
- Bent plywood with oak veneer
- Solid oak legs
- CMHR foam
- Fabric upholstery
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Founded in 2001 by Marcel Wanders and Casper Vissers, Moooi is based in Breda, Netherlands. On the edge of commercial reality and cultural interest, this Dutch furniture and lighting design brand is innovative, provocative, and poetic at the same time.