Lawson Dining Arm Chair
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor models of Lawson Dining Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni are now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, the floor models feature a blended fabric seat in Category H/Tender/10 Cobalto, a leather backrest in Category Nature Leather/Nabuk/10 Baltic, and solid ash wood legs with a Moka-stained finish.
- Two (2) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
With the fluid line of its shapes and the equilibrium of its soft volumes, the Lawson Dining Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti features a look based on the juxtaposition of materials. On one side there is leather, which follows the curve of the enveloping backrest, in turn becoming an armrest. On the other side, there is the fabric of the cushions with its haute couture feel.
With its natural elegance, Lawson is ideal for residential interiors, but also reveals a strong vocation for commercial use.
- Seat in plywood with high natural rubber component elastic webbing, coated in fireproof polyurethane foam. Backrest with metal insert coated in fireproof polyurethane foam. The seat and backrest are then covered in a breathable heat-bonded fireproof fiber upholstery.
- Legs made of ash with open-pore Moka color lacquer finish
- Protective felt slides
- Upholstery is completely removable in all versions, fabric and leather.
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.