Kirk Jut Out Top Side Table
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
KIRK JUT OUT TOP SIDE TABLE
Kirk Jut Out Top Side Table is designed to be easily integrated with open-end sofas. Kirk can also conveniently provide a useful tabletop surface between two elements of a seating system for an energetic look.
- Satin-finish metal base, Bronze paint, 8 mm thick for the 80 cm table and 6 mm thick for the 50 cm table
- Since the satin finish is handcrafted, the table base may exhibit slightly different nuances
- Protective Hytrel® (soft, scratch-proof rubber) glides
- Top finishes
- MDF, 22 mm thick, beveled, Sand or Mud glossy lacquer finish;
- MDF, 22 mm thick, beveled, composite ebony veneer with a glossy transparent polyester finish
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.