Designed by Emmanuel Gallina for Poliform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Jane Armchair by Emmanuel Gallina is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features a blended cream fabric in Category E/Skyros and a wood base in black elm.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
The Jane collection of armchairs and low chairs by Emmanuel Gallina for Poliform is inspired by a concept of elegance, comfort, and intimacy. The series, which is characterized by soft curves and balanced proportions, evolves from the Jane armchair. Small dimensions and timeless style make it the archetype of the collection, to be interpreted by choosing different textural combinations. The base is in wood or metal and can be combined with fabrics or leathers that adorn the small armchair like haute couture garments.
The floor model features a blended fabric in Category E/Skyros Crema and a black elm base.
- Molded flexible polyurethane structure with parts in flexible multi-density polyurethane
- Solid wood or painted metal base
- Pre-cover parts in cotton cloth with feather and parts in polyester padding
- Final stretched cover
- Removable in fabric
- Not removable in leather
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Sophisticated beyond measure, Poliform represents an idea of style that is both soft and contemporary. The company was founded in 1970 in the Como region of Italy, an area renowned for high-end furniture. Poliform’s numerous lines include systems and furnishings for the whole house: bookcases, wall and media systems, walk-in closets, wardrobes, and beds.