Heron Outdoor Stool
Designed by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti
Made in Italy
Our floor models of Heron Outdoor Stool by F. Rota are now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In new condition, these bar height stools feature a matte varnished Anthracite metal base, seat in teal blue Rope Corda T2619, and seat cushion in blue Rope T RT26. Waterproof covers included at no extra cost.
- Two (2) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- New condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Heron Outdoor Stool by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti is a series composed of stools with and without backrests. The Heron series also includes low stools that can be used as poufs.
- AISI 316 stainless steel structure
- matte varnished in avorio or grafite color
- gloss varnished (reference colors: Mano Lucida wood sample collection)
- Structure weave is fixed and handwoven with
- Rope cord
- Aquatech cord
- Plastic spacers
- Seat cushion
- Removable, in stress-resistant polyurethane foam treated to be water repellent and covered with three-dimensional polyester fabric
- Seat cushion upholstery is removable and available in the fabrics Luz, Rope T, Brio, Thea or Wara
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About Paola Lenti
Paola Lenti produces furniture, rugs, and architectural structures for both indoor and outdoor environments using signature materials and colors. A master colorist, Paola Lenti, founded her namesake company in 1994 in Meda, Italy, a mecca for high-end designer furniture. The brand has established itself on the international scene thanks to its timeless collection of ergonomic and stylish indoor furnishing elements and a wide range of outdoor furniture.