Hamilton is a flexible, dynamic seating system filled with technological and tailoring details that testify to the research and fine craftsmanship that have long been part of Minotti's DNA.
Hamilton Sofa by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a seating system with a simple design, composed of fixed sofas that allow for an original project design. Hamilton is available in three versions: Hamilton, Hamilton “Sofa” and Hamilton “Modulo”.
The main strength of Hamilton lies in its ongoing growth. A unique, flexible collection, with versatile combinations of modular seats and a base close to the ground sporting a black-nickel or polished bronze finish, synonymous with a successful blend of technological innovation and creative charms. A wholly original system, with a firm, chameleon-like character, capable of catering to any room and any need.
To foster good posture during reading and relaxing, the Hamilton elements can be outfitted with a practical headrest.
- Solid wood structure
- Structure preparation in high resilience polyurethane foam of various densities. First lining made from fiber thermally bound to white cotton cloth.
- Woven elastic straps with a high rubber content and controlled elasticity
- Seat and backrest cushions padded with channeled goose down with high resilience polyurethane insert
- Fully removable covers in the fabric version by taking the external supporting base apart, non-removable in the leather version.
- Base materials:
- Frame version, oval section 40×20 mm, metal with polished Black-Nickel finish or with a polish anti-fingerprint Bronze varnished color; black back feet
- Feet version: Ash, open-pore Moka color stained (this version has no perimeter base)
- Optional Hamilton cushions 40×40 and 60×60 cm, Cross cushions 40×40 and 60×60 cm, Milano cushion 46×46 cm. Entirely padded with channeled goose down. Fully removable.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.