Halo Pendant Light 3 Rings
Designed by Paul Loebach for Roll & Hill
Made in United States
Our floor model of Halo Pendant Light 3 Rings by Paul Loebach is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this floor model features brass metal in a brushed finish.
- One (1) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Halo Pendant Light 3 Rings by Paul Loebach for Roll & Hill is distinguished by its use of cascading rings and bars of light. Loebach envisioned the Halo series as a graceful exercise in the use of energy-efficient LED technology.
- Materials: Steel, acrylic
- 1/2-inch steel stem in matching metal finish. 77-inch length is included with the lamp.
- Stem length can be adjusted on site
- Canopy: 5-inch round in brushed brass metal finish
- 120V Illumination
- Integrated LED
- Wattage: 92 Watts
- Lumens: 1300 Lumens est.
- Color Temperature: 2700 K, 90+ CRI
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hours est.
- Dimming: TRIAC, ELV or 0-10V
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Founded by Jason Miller in 2010 and based in Brooklyn, New York, Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs.