Grande Papilio Armchair
Designed by Naoto Fukasawa for B&B Italia
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Grande Papilio Armchair is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In very good condition, this model features blended golden fabric, Category Extra/Elmas 450.
- One (1) available
- Finish as shown in second image
- 75% Wool, 20% Polyamide, 5% Other fiber
- Very good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Butterflies in flight—Naoto Fukasawa applied that image to the design of his Grande Papilio Armchair for B&B Italia, a swivel lounge chair that welcomes its sitter with the graceful movement of a butterfly.
Grande Papilio was designed with fluidity around an upside-down truncated cone. The curved shape of its cozy seat is a clear sign of a desire to offer maximum comfort to the sitter. The wings that extend at the sides of the chair emphasize the sensation of comfort: they help support the hips and the back. The same spirit of simplicity, immediacy, and comfort have guided the functional development of the entire Papilio series: the Piccolo Papilio armchair, the Papilio stools, the Papilio and Mini Papilio chairs, the Love Papilio sofa, and the Papilio bed.
- Internal frame in tubular steel and steel profiles
- Internal frame upholstery in Bayfit® flexible cold-shaped polyurethane foam, polyester fiber cover
- Swivel base-frame in metallic grey color painted steel laminate and aluminum extrusion
- Ferrules in thermoplastic material
- Cover in fabric
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.