Feel Good Dining Chair Set of 4
Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Feel Good Dining Chair Set of 4 by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In fair condition with some scuffs and scratches, these four dining chairs feature a brown velvet fabric in Category Extra/Togo and Ashwood Stained Brown bases.
- One (1) set of 4 available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Fair condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Feel Good Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is an extremely versatile dining chair well-known for its timeless classic design and contemporary lines. Our display models are distinguished by their sleek ash legs, available in a stained brown finish. The chair’s shell, with its enveloping shape, is made of structural polyurethane and polyurethane foam while the seat cushions are generously padded to ensure maximum comfort.
- Foam polyurethane and rigid polyurethane frame
- Polyurethane and Dacron cushion
- Non-removable velvet fabric in Category Extra/Togo
- Ashwood legs
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.