Feel Good Dining Chair Set of 4
Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Feel Good Dining Chair Set of 4 by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In fair condition with some scuffs and scratches, these four dining chairs feature velvet fabric in Category Extra/Togo (brown) and Ashwood Stained Brown bases.
- One (1) set of 4 available
- Fair condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Feel Good Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is an extremely versatile dining chair well-known for its timeless classic design and contemporary lines. Our display models are distinguished by their sleek ash legs, available in a stained brown finish. The chair’s shell, with its enveloping shape, is made of structural polyurethane and polyurethane foam while the seat cushions are generously padded to ensure maximum comfort.
- Foam polyurethane and rigid polyurethane frame
- Polyurethane and Dacron cushion
- Non-removable velvet fabric in Category Extra/Togo
- Ashwood legs
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.