Febo Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto is a traditional type of seat. Sharing the same soft, elegant lines, it comes in different versions, with a more or less enveloping shape, with a high or low backrest, and with or without armrests. The fabric or leather upholstery is embellished by visible blanket stitching and, in a sophisticated single-material version, also incorporates the feet. The base frame also comes in solid wood in different finishes.
The Febo series includes sofas, chaise longues, chairs, beds, and ottomans.
- Tubular steel internal frame with steel profiles
- Bayfit® flexible cold-shaped polyurethane foam internal frame upholstery with polyester fiber cover
- Shaped polyurethane seat cushion upholstery with sterilized down and polyester fiber cover
- Thermoplastic legs or covered in fabric or leather
- Solid wood base frame
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Fabric (blanket stitching) or leather (blanket stitching or raised stitching) cover
Founded in 1975, Maxalto is a collection of neo-classical furnishings with modern sensibilities. Made in Italy with unmistakable timeless elegance, the collection is designed and coordinated by the renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio.