Designed by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Febo Armchair is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In very good condition, this model features a blended velvet (light blue/grey) fabric Category Lusso/Licata .
- One (1) available
- Finish as shown in following images
- 39% Cotton, 28% Alpaca, 11% Polyester, 9% Virgin wool, 7% Polyamide, 6% Viscose
- Very good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Febo Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto is a traditional type of seat. Sharing the same soft, elegant lines, it comes in different versions, with a more or less enveloping shape, with a high or low backrest, and with or without armrests. The fabric or leather upholstery is embellished by visible blanket stitching and, in a sophisticated single-material version, also incorporates the feet. The base frame also comes in solid wood in different finishes.
The Febo series includes sofas, chaise longues, chairs, beds, and ottomans.
- Tubular steel internal frame with steel profiles
- Bayfit® flexible cold-shaped polyurethane foam internal frame upholstery with polyester fiber cover
- Shaped polyurethane seat cushion upholstery with sterilized down and polyester fiber cover
- Thermoplastic legs or covered in fabric or leather
- Solid wood base frame
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Fabric (blanket stitching) or leather (blanket stitching or raised stitching) cover
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Founded in 1975, Maxalto is a collection of neo-classical furnishings with modern sensibilities. Made in Italy with unmistakable timeless elegance, the collection is designed and coordinated by the renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio.