Exteta Outdoor Living Room Set
Designed by Massimo Castagna for Exteta
Made in Italy
Our Exteta Outdoor Living Room vignette is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, these 11 floor models feature premium outdoor materials, made in Italy. Available for immediate pickup at our Denver showroom.
- Elba Outdoor Sectional Sofa (1)
- Panarea Coffee Table W/ Tray (1)
- Levante Armchairs (2)
- Levante T Poufs (2)
- Stone Side Tables (2)
- 10th Prato Fiorito Floor Lamps (2)
- Sahara Rug (1)
This Exteta Outdoor Living Room Set is designed by Massimo Castagna taking inspiration from the Italian art of living. This collection of 11 pieces is conceived for hybrid indoor/outdoor spaces.
DISPLAY SALE INCLUDES
Elba Outdoor Sectional Sofa (1)
- Outdoor fabric Category Super/Gun/Color 8 (grey)
- Sapele mahogany arms in matte Barrique
Panarea Coffee Table W/ Tray (1)
- Sipo mahogany in Matte Barrique
- Legs and tray in Ceppo stone
Levante Armchairs (2)
- Sipo mahogany in matte Barrique
- Outdoor leather in Category Shark/S542
- Seat cushions in an 100% acrylic fabric Category Super/Erfound/97
Levante T Poufs (2)
- Outdoor leather Category Shark/S505 (cream)
- Sapele mahogany backrest in matte Barrique
Stone Side Tables (2)
- 50Ø x 40cm h in Botticino marble
- 42Ø x 54cm h in Botticino marble
10th Prato Fiorito Floor Lamps (2)
- LED lamps
- Burnished Brass base and stems
Sahara Rug (1)
- 300 x 400 cm
- 100% propylene in Sand
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Exteta creates inventive designs, beautifully crafted for the outdoors, the indoors, or hybrid spaces yet to be imagined. Founded in 2006, the company is located in the heart of Brianza, the Italian furniture district known for exceptional craftsmanship. It proudly promotes the Made in Italy ethos worldwide, always associating evolution with tradition.